1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies (cookies, in English) are activity files that allow PLASTIMYR SA to know the activity carried out by you, as user and User, and that have the purpose to establish metrics on the use of the same and the most visited contents, commonly known as "the user experience".
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES
According to different classification criteria, cookies can be classified into the following types:
According to the issuer of cookies:
• Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself (DENIA MUSIC, in this case) and from which provides the service requested by the user.
• Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that deals with it. the data obtained through cookies.
According to the life cycle of cookies:
• Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the disk hard of the user. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
• Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
According to the purpose for which cookies are used:
• Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services in it exist, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation In an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as For example, it would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
• Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use that the users of the service do.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a Web page, application or platform from which you provide the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where it is published